Pages

May 8, 2007

Coffey Cousins' Convention Photographs

2007I have added photographs of the 2007 Coffey Cousins' Convention to the Coffey Cousins website. This year the convention was held in Dubuque, IA. I have not yet labeled the pix, so if you see someone you do not recognize, send e-mail and I'll see what I can do to ID them.

The first seven photographs were taken at the Rustic Barn RV campground in Keiler, WI where my wife and I camped while attending the Convention. Keiler is about 8 miles east of Dubuque. We travel with our long time friend and companion, Freddie, an 11-year old American Brittany. Most hotels do not accept pets and we refuse to leave him in a kennel, so we bought him a big, motorized dog house which he allows us drive for him.

The next 28 shots were taken in Dubuque while on a tour of the city. The remainder are random shots of Coffey researchers, some ejoying the "goodies" baked by my wife, and some of the other ladies. Some folks were just resting while others were working. Several are displaying the door prizes they won at the Saturday night dinner.

Click on the title link to view the photographs.

No comments: