Pages

January 18, 2013

A Coffee Reunion


I received this e-mail today, Jan. 18, 2013



Hello Family!!!

We now have a hotel agreement from the Fairfield Inn and Suites for the 2013 Reunion. Here is the location link and phone number. I have reserved 15 room for our reunion please call and make your reservation and reserve your room.

Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels
Ph: 830.626.3133

If you plan on camping or bringing your RV there are plenty of areas to choose from. Here are some helpful links in planning your trip.


Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

This location is going to be great!!!! I can't wait to see you all again.

Warm Regards,
Mila Senn




If you would like to contact Mila, drop me a note and I'll send you her contact info.


No comments: