Pages

August 3, 2017

Ready to Help!



I am gradually returning to my desk to do a little research in the Edward Coffey Project (ECP).  

My comfort level at the desk is not yet back to what it was.  It is taking sometime to rid my body of the poison that is chemotherapy!

To combat that fatigue at the keyboard, I break my visits down to two-three times a day.  This research is somewhat limited to making corrections, adding marriage and death locations, dates and obituaries.

If the reader needs help with their Coffey genealogy, please let me know and I will do what I can for you.

It will be sometime before I will make another compiled ECP for distribution.  The latest available is dated Dec., 2016

Thanks to the many "cousins" who wrote over the past 10+ months to wish me well!

Jack

No comments: