Pages

May 22, 2019

I'm Doing Well



Several readers has written to express their prayers for me during this current health crisis and others have asked how I am doing!

I'll use this forum to let you all know that I am going into the third of three planned chemo sessions Wednesday after Memorial Day and three weeks later have the first CT scan to determine how well those sessions have worked.  

I can tell you that I am feeling stronger and walking better without assistance but endurance is limited.  The latter might be because of my age; I'm approaching 80 years.

So, thank you for your inquiries and continuing requests for Coffey/Coffee information.  I plan to continue with efforts to help anyone who needs assistance with their descent from Edward and Ann Powell Coffey.

E-mail me If you are looking for your Coffey/Coffee families and unsure of your descent from that couple.

I'm sorry that I cannot accept phone requests.  

Please take time this Memorial Day to remember your departed family veterans and those of your neighbors and friends.

Jack



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jack, sending prayers and good wishes to you. I am a Mills girl from John Mills and Alley Coffeys son, John A. His son Holland “Holly”, is my great grandfather. Warmly, Rosan Mills