Pages

March 29, 2019

Latest Edward Coffey Project




I AM BACK IN CHEMOTHREAPY AND WILL BE FOR ABOUT THE NEXT TWO-THREE MONTHS.  MANY OF YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THIS DISEASE FOR SEVERAL YEARS. THIS IS MY THIRD EFFORT.  HOPEFULLY, IT WILL BE THE THREE-TIME-CHARM.

I WILL TRY AND CONTINUE THE CREATION OF AND DELIVERY OF THE EDWARD COFFEY PROJECT USB.  IF PAST TREATMENTS ARE ANY INDICATION I WILL SOMETIMES LOSE INTEREST IN COMING INTO MY OFFICE AND SITTING AT THE DESK. BUT, IF THE STEROIDS IN THE CHEMO CONTINUE TO HELP I WILL FROM TIME TO TIME HAVE THE STRENGTH AND INTEREST TO MAKE AND DISTRIBUTE THE FILES.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSTANT SUPPORT!

JACK





This database compilation was finally completed today, 3/29/2019 (I refer to it as Apr. 2019).  It is a large database and takes several days to complete and prepare for shipping.


It contains 46433 people; 15882 families; 11212 events (weddings, deaths, etc), 7664 places, 2437 sources, 58532 citations; multimedia items, 12975 and multimedia links, 13541.


Due to my current prognosis, I will be undergoing chemo (again) early in April.  I will very probably not be making any further compilations until well after the chemo is over.  


If you want the latest, see the right column of this blog for help ordering.

Jack



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I please get the email for Douglas Coffey. I have information about Van Buren, Sr., and Jr. I've been trying to contact Douglas or Deborah Gayle. Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Can I please get a contact for Douglas Coffey? I have information about Van Buren, Sr., and Jr. I have been trying to contact Douglas or Deborah Gayle. Thank you.