Pages

August 6, 2020

My Last Edward Coffey Project


Please note that the ECP is a Windows 10 program.  I know of no program that will allow it to be run on any other OS. There may be emulators that permit Apple to run Windows, and vise versa!

Sad to announce that The last Edward Coffey Project files that I will compile are now available for order.  I've ventured into the 1940s, 50s and 60s. Privacy has become a concern!

The file was created Aug. 6, 2020 and contains 49,882 People

17,564 families

118,458 events (marriages, divorces, deaths, etc)

8072 places

2561 sources 

62,091 citations

14,534 multimedia items

15,127 multimedia links


In addition, it contains images of actual death certificates, marriage licenses, descendant photos, divorce records, other documents such as obituaries and news items, birth certificates, books, headstones, pension apps, and draft cards.

The complete project does no longer fit on a 16GB thumb drive so I now have to use 64GB drives.

Price remains the same. See right column for that info and how to order.  If you prefer to pay by check, e-mail me for USPS address.

Jack

No comments: