Pages

April 4, 2006

I'll be away for awhile!

My wife and I will be leaving in a few days for a week of camping with friends. After than we will entertain grandkids for a week or so over Easter. Then, it's off to the Coffey Cousins' Convention in Chadron, NE.

A nearly life-long friend with whom I served in the US Army in the late '60s will be joining us in Nebraska. From there we will motor home through the Rockies and the Bitterroots enroute to his home in Oregon. Several cousins from my maternal side also live in Oregon, and I'm looking forward to meeting them. I'm not sure when we'll make the return trip, but it probably won't be before the first week in June.

As a result of all this, I'll be away from the blog for about a month. I'll still be able to receive e-mail when I can find a wi-fi connection, but if you need to send me photos or large files, please hold them until I let you know I'm back home.

Until then....Cheers!

Jack

No comments: