At least nine children were born to the union of Phoebe and Henry:
- Alfred Sidney, born Nov. 11, 1896, died Nov. 20, 1981. He married Lula Euphena Goss on Sep. 19, 1919 in West Plains. They had at least six children: Harold, Lester, Doris, Lewis, Robert and Charles. The family can be found in the 1920 and 1930 Jackson Co., AR Federal census record.
- Caroline, born Dec. 6, 1899 in Chapin, Howell Co., and died Oct. 8, 1989 in [probably] Arkansas. She married James David Jacobs on Dec. 12, 1920 in Beedeville, Jackson Co., AR. Both are buried in the Eight Mile Cemetery in Jackson Co., AR
- May Oma, born Dec. 10, 1901 in Chapin, died Aug. 9, 1991 in Poplar Bluff, Butler Co., MO. She married John Ephriam Marr on Sep, 4, 1921 in McFadden, Jackson Co., AR. They had at least three children: Juanita, born c1922; Earl, born c1924; and Lula Mae, born c1926. All of the children were born in Arkansas. The family appears in the 1930 Poplar Bluff, Butler Co., MO Federal census record. Both May and John are buried in the City Cemetery, Corning, Clay Co., AR.
- Lula, born Aug. 28, 1904 in Chapin, married John Bullington Sep. 29,1923 in Jackson Co., AR.
- Ollie, born Apr, 14, 1906 in Chapin, died Oct. 14, 1987 [location unknown]. She married Alfred Jacobs who was born Dec. 30, 1902, and died Aug. 13, 1966. Both are buried in the Eight Mile Cemetery, Jackson Co., AR.
- Ira, born Feb. 7, 1910 in Chapin, married Nora Williamson, born c1912
- Dorthea, born Jul. 26, 1912, married Eual Duffel Jun 8, 1929 in Jackson Co., AR
- Henry Charles, born Sep, 2, 1916 in Chapin, died Jun. 20, 1992
- Lawrence Irwin, born Apr, 13, 1919, married Lucille
Please contact me with updates and corrections.
Sources: US Federal Census; Descendants of William E. Coffee, prepared by Shirley Dawson, 11215 County Road 8470 West Plains, MO 65775