Pages

April 4, 2008

World Vital Records

I would like to hear from anyone who has a subscription to World Vital Records. I am particularly interested in hearing of your experiences and how well you like, or dislike the service.

Contact me at the above e-mail address.

Update May 16, 2008:

I tried World Vital Records for less than a month. I was not comfortable browsing the site. Census records were not easily viewed or navigated. Other records provided were somewhat less than I expected. Many searches on the site turned up results from Google book search, something I often do anyway, and for free!

All in all, I think WVR has a lot of work to do in providing more records, doing away with search results that can be found outside of their site, and making their service a bit easier to navigate.

No comments: