Pages

August 18, 2008

New Coffee Web Site

I have just received an e-mail from my friend Kathy Coffee Simmons informing me that she has fired up a new web page on genealogy.com.

Here's how the page begins:

"This genealogy is mostly the work of others, including my grandfather, Woodson Coffee, and his son, Woods Coffee, Jr.

He began searching for his roots in the 1920's, and 1930's, and kept it all in writing. Bless him, and all the other "cousins" who have so generously shared their findings over the years."
In addition to a family tree showing the descendants of Nathan Coffee, born 1760 in Wilkes Co., NC, Kathy has also included an autobiography of Woodson Coffee, and a report on the descendants of Logan Coffee.

I'm certain she will be expanding the site as time permits.

Give it a look here.

No comments: