Pages

October 19, 2019

Small Additions to Pinterest


After a few years of absence I have added a few new obituaries to my Pinterest account.

I hope to add a few more with fall and winter coming on and no grass to cut.

I am also adding a few more here for your use.

Be sure to check out the Edward Coffey Project link on the right.  You can get all of the project, family genealogies and will include articles like these, photographs, marriage records, birth certificates, death certificates, etc. Also included are sources I have used to put all these folks together.

Keep in mind however, these Coffey families are all descendants of Edward and Ann Powell Coffey. Edward was an indentured servant in VA.  He was born c1670 in Ireland and died on or about 20 Nov. 1716 in Essex Co., VA.



      

Mary Eirys Coffey McMinn

No comments: